Profile


Name ? Serene Ho
age ? 19
school ? NP
others ???

DarLinks


friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• June 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• April 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• August 2011
• September 2011
• October 2011
• November 2011
• December 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• August 2012
• September 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• January 2013
• February 2013
• March 2013
• April 2013
• May 2013
• June 2013
• July 2013
• August 2013
• September 2013
• October 2013

Shout Out


your tagboard code

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:
your music code

Wednesday, June 12, 2013


No idea how to start..
No idea how to approach..
Because truth is I myself oso dono what I want, what to do, how to do.. 

烦啊!! 

It has to be now.. 
Like I said.. I have dragged it for too long..
I don't want to allow myself to drag all this for anymore longer. 
Coz I don't know when will I have such chance and courage u call it? to face this upfront. =x 

Argh!! 
Point is... How la??? To start?! :( 
These kind of things are never my forte to start with. =x 
I'm those kind of person that will choose to keep quiet and hope things will just go away by itself. :( 
Yeah.. I know it's a super bad method of handling things but that's just me like it or not. 
But maybe.. Just maybe.. Not this time. 
Time to face everything. 
Whether I like it or not. 
I.NEED.TO.TALK.THINGS.OUT. 
I need my answer(s).  
I can't put my faith on those something unknown like the song that is on my playlist now. 
I can't live on such sweet nothing. 
Not that there's anymore to start with. 
How long has it been ald. 
I've lost track ald. 

Plus I need to know what he thinks and feels..
How long has it been since we actually reali spent time tgt? Tell me more about it. 
It's always his... Not that I expect him to put me first always but sometimes at least?
I may seem okay with things. Yeah I mean I also know not to expect too much. 
But hey.. I'm a girl afterall. I also want to be treated like a princess sometimes. No? 
The way he doesn't look at me straight and touch me like before... 
It's just.. Idk how to put it.. Breaking me up inside mentally.. 
I really don't know what he thinks and feels now. 
And it's driving me nuts!! 

I've to get my thoughts back and organized. 
As much as I don't want I have to force myself to do it. 
People are telling me the same thing. But there's the reason why I'm still holding on. 
But that can't be the only reason. 
I need concrete reasons. 
Not like this. 


Even if I have to force myself to do it. :( 

writtern @11:03 PM