Profile


Name ? Serene Ho
age ? 19
school ? NP
others ???

DarLinks


friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• June 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• April 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• August 2011
• September 2011
• October 2011
• November 2011
• December 2011
• January 2012
• February 2012
• March 2012
• April 2012
• May 2012
• July 2012
• August 2012
• September 2012
• November 2012
• December 2012
• January 2013
• February 2013
• March 2013
• April 2013
• May 2013
• June 2013
• July 2013
• August 2013
• September 2013
• October 2013

Shout Out


your tagboard code

Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:
your music code

Saturday, July 27, 2013


The Internet at home is seriously pissing me off. 
Keep disconnecting. -.- 
Wanted to blog about so much things and rant. 
Don't know where to start now oso. =x 
Shall use the time while on the bus to rant instead sua. 


Can't believe how incredibly tired I am these days. 
Can't even wakeup in the morning and let alone work for the few extra bucks at housekeeping. :( 
The habitual sleeping regardless of whether I'm actually really tired or not at any time of the day is back again. 
Which explains why I'm so tired and slpy all the time now. 
Bad sign bad sign.. Just means that I'm ... 
And I can't control it. 
Lets just hope it will go off or get better. 
But seriously working between two departments at the same time is no easy thing as well. 
Super tired for the past week where I have been trying to earn the extra bucks at housekeeping. 
Think I'm torturing  my body way too much these days. 
Hmm... =x 


And today marks the 9th month of us. 
Don't know if he remembers..
But at the situation we are in now I guess any wishing are not in order.. 

:( 

Dreamt last night. 
Such a rare thing. 
Woke up with tears in my eyes and the feeling of wanting to cry. 
But that's when I realized that I dreamt of him. 
Grateful that I can still remember the dream. 
Was kind of angry when the alarm woke me up from it. Lol. 
But I can't help it can I.. 
Not when everything seems so right in that dream. 

Not good. 
Never good. 
At these. 
Learning. Trying. And getting demoralized with each minute. 


I miss him. 
I miss us.  

writtern @12:16 AM